I am superwoman. In the past week, I have:
1. Baked 75 pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. (school Christmas parties, small group party).
2. Made an awesome healthy salad with the end-of-CSA box stuff (beets, kale, cabbage). (small group party).
3. Made a double batch of fudge (faculty party, school party).
4. Made a batch of peppermint bark (friend's b-day).
5. Made 4 dozen peanut butter blossoms (another school party).
6. Cooked two pot pies, turkey lentil soup, and tacos for various friends in the past 5 days.
I just feel so awesome, because that is a lot of cooking during finals week. And who knew that finals week was just as stressful for the teacher?
Also, can I just say that this homemade Christmas thing is starting to get stressful? I wish I was handier with a glue gun. Because subversive cross-stitch takes a long, looooooong time.